shahdoekoebrahshahdoekoebrah

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Furries In Space Ii Furries In Space Ii

awesome

This is exactly what I've come to expect from you, pure awesomeness.

Bounce or Die Bounce or Die

This game is well made, but the hitbox on the guinea pig is malformed and the physics are off. Other than that, it is a great little time waster.

Hex Empire 2 Hex Empire 2

Things to improve on

first off, for the people below me, online is not a bad thing but this "game" is very bad in comparison with its predecessor. However I think you should bring back the larger map with the four nations, but have the choice between online and offline and have the maps twice as large, probably at the expense of their amount. And you should keep the build a boat to move your armies, but get rid of the money system, or better yet, improve its efficiency. Most of the people below me as I'am typing this have good ideas as well, such as
Greenrogue99's idea of ranged units or
newsalemsam's idea for different terrain tiles
Or you add things like flying units.

And as a bit of non-essential suggestion, you could change the name to Hex Empire 2: Total War or something like that.

Scriball Scriball

brilliant!

the summary says it all.
and here's my lvl: http://www.thegamehomepage.com/play/s criball/double-arrow/3aaqpfcgchcicjck clcmcncocodoecfofcgogchohcioicjojckok clcmcndnenfngnhninjnknln~1bbcbdbebbcc cbdmdndbemeneihdlelpldmempmonpnmonooo po~2ifhgigjgghhhjhkhhiiijiijqlqmqnqom pnpoppp/

called double arrow

Jack Sparrow Jack Sparrow

Suggestion.

I both agree and disagree with HiddenWalrus. I think you should add more to the song when the organ comes up at the end, like keep the organ tune going, but add the other beats in the song to it, use it as a transition.

Time 2 Dance Time 2 Dance

i would use it

in a videogame if i could make one.

lollerskeeball responds:

Thank you, that meas a lot.

krachmaninoff-aintnogood krachmaninoff-aintnogood

yes it is good, damnit!!

sounds good, but could you upload a non-live one?
its not i dont like it, its just hard to hear some of the vocals.

HannsB responds:

thanx
i will do in the next time

Love Monsters Love Monsters

Awe-some :D

But I feel the need to ask a question.
Which one is female?

ZeroThief responds:

Which one indeed......

potion delivery service potion delivery service

Kewl Art!

A very good piece of art, my friend. I love the back story, and as for name suggestions:
the crustacean: Aquaclod or Decaprawn
the girl: Natale or Isolana

A city for a friend A city for a friend

I would totally play that game.
great detail.